How text marketing can make you very wealthy

There is a new trend that is taking the world of business by storm . The trend is mobile marketing or text marketing and people who are learning it now are raking up thousands of dollars for the future . This is an easy thing to understand since it is bigger than the Internet . That is right . It is bigger for one simple reason . That reason is that more people today have smart phones than they do computers . The mere fact that you can take a phone just about anywhere is bringing birth to new companies everywhere. The old companies are expanding and people who are getting into this are getting rich.
Knowledge is king ! This is also an easy concept to understand . I f you know the in's and out's of mobile marketing then you are going to be wealthy . I just saw the other day an ad for people to go online and in 8 weeks you can have some kind of certification on mobile marketing . I didn't look at what it cost to get the certification but I would imagine that whoever is offering this type of knowledge is getting filthy rich right now . These are simple facts that I have noticed over the past few weeks that I am sharing with . You don't have to take my word for it just look how many people are using ther phones and are creating apps . I herd from a 19 year old kid the other day that desk tops and lab tops will be a thing of the past . I don't know how much of this is true but it would seem to make sense .
So as a someone who sees the vison of the future ;I decided to get involved with this mobile marketing super trend . I have listed the links and my site already at www.chicagorick.com but for you guys here I will list and let you know about them now . The fist company that I am going to talk about will be for those who want to lean about how this work and really want to get set up to start making money . The reviews are good here and you can look it up if you want . There is a young man who invented a system for the mobile market trend and is making really good money right now . He will show you how he did it and will offer to train you for a small one time fee. So if ya want to learn how to do this and see what this is all about then ck out this link bit.ly/eihJtP .
The next company that I am going to tell you about is for all you people who don't have this particular type of marketing going on right now. I mean ya herd about mobile marketing but your set in you ways or you don't have time right now or for whatever reason there is you just have not looked at it . The truth of the matter is a good business person goes in slow with a little and if it serves them well then they get more . That is what this next company that I am giving you a link to does . It will offer you a small package at a reasonable price to let you see if mobile marketing is going to work for you . I have no doubt that it will work for you . Here is the link bit.ly/h3gqRi . I hope that you will see that this is a business tool of the present and of the future . Reconize the oppourtuniy and make it work for you .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. News Cell Phone Area . All Rights Reserved
Design by Java . Published by Java Templates